Rules at Shiley Acres
The standing rules for Shiley Acres will be listed here and are subject to change based on artist requirements.
+ NO GLASS BOTTLES IN OR OUTSIDE OF THE ARENA OR PARKING LOT!
+ If you are tailgating prior to the show, any glass bottles found will be confiscated.
- + No outside food or beverages may be brought in to the concert arena.
- + No cameras or flash photography. Cell phones are allowed.
- + We allow pop-up tents up to 10′ x 10′, on a per show basis. There will be a designated area for tents.
- + Umbrella’s will be allowed if it’s raining.
- + Chairs and blankets are allowed.
- + No coolers.
- + No backpacks, purses or hip packs are allowed. Only clear, see-through bags are allowed.
- Approved Bags:
- CLEAR BAG: Bag that is clear plastic, vinyl, or pvc that does not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″.
- PLASTIC STORAGE BAG: One gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziplock bag or similar)
- SMALL CLUTCH BAG: Small clutch bag, approximately the size of a hand, with or without handle/strap. No larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″.
- + No animals allowed in the concert grounds with the exception of ADA approved service animals. Handler must provide proper documentation and sign a liability waiver prior to entering the arena.
- + All people may be subjected to pat downs before entering the grounds.
- + If you leave the concert arena, you must pay to re-enter.
- + No alcohol served to anyone under 21. You must have your ID checked and receive a wristband before purchasing alcohol. Anyone caught giving alcohol to a minor will be forced to leave immediately.
- + Age limits vary by show, but MOST shows will be all ages with anyone under 18 needing an adult present. All children 12 and under are free (subject to artist agreement), must be accompanied by an adult, and as always, parental discretion is advised.
- + Credit/debit cards are accepted for ticket sales, all beverages, and food purchases throughout the venue. All credit/debit card sales may be subject to service charge fees.
- + Parking lots will be available for tailgating and will close approximately 2 hours after the start of the show.